Javad Zarif: Main threat to the Middle East is Israel, not Iran

Iran’s former foreign minister argues Israel, backed by the US, has killed every opportunity for peace. Months after being attacked by the United States and Israel, Iran finds itself in the crosshairs again, with Israeli officials lobbying US President Donald Trump to address Tehran’s ballistic missiles. Veteran Iranian diplomat Javad Zarif tells host Steve Clemons that “everybody lost any faith in diplomacy” after Israel and the US attacked Iran following five rounds of reconciliation talks between Washington and Tehran. Zarif added that Israel has historically thwarted every opportunity for reconciliation between Iran and the US, and that Trump’s style of diplomacy is disastrous, as it creates “negotiations that end up in war”. Published On 28 Dec 202528 Dec 2025 Click here to share on social media share2 Share Adblock test (Why?)
Delhi-NCR pollution: Air Quality Commission inspects 125 road stretches in Gurugram, gives advisory to civic body, data reveals…

As Delhi-NCR is reeling under the thick blanket of smog and severe category of air, the regional drive to control air pollution is seeing major operations. Now, the CAQM conducted a large-scale inspection of roads in Gurugram and found flaws in the implementation by the civic body.
BIG move by Indian Army, as it steps up winter operation after intel warns about 30 Pakistani terrorists active in Jammu

Rejecting the seasonal slowdown, the Indian Army has expanded its operational reach into snowbound and high-altitude zones since the onset of Chillai Kalan on December 21.
Aravalis under mining pressure: Rajasthan reports over 1,230 mining leases; Rajsamand tops list

Amid an uproar over the deterioration of the Aravali range, more than 1,230 mining leases exist in Rajasthan’s Aravali region and are disputed. These mining areas cover 17,393 hectares. Many of these disputes are still in court.
Osman Hadi’s Death: Dhaka Police says 2 main suspects fled to India via THIS city, here’s all you need to know

According to additional commissioner SN Nazrul Islam, the suspects entered India via the Haluaghat border and were initially received by an man named Purti. Later, a taxi driver named Sami transported them to Tura city in Meghalaya. Read here to know details
Did Bangladesh leader Sharif Osman Hadi’s killers flee to India? Meghalaya Police responds to claims

Both Meghalaya Police and the BSF said they remain open to cooperation with authorities in Bangladesh, but stressed that action will be taken only on verified information shared through formal channels. They added that vigilance at the border has been ramped up as a precautionary measure.
Union Minister Amit Shah’s FRESH attack on Rahul Gandhi over Congress’ struggle to win elections, says, ‘Where will votes come from…’

Highlighting a disconnect between the opposition and the national pulse, Union Home Minister Amit Shah delivered a stern critique regarding the electoral trajectory of the Congress party.
AlHind Air in BIG trouble? Airline puts 120 employees on ‘no work, no pay’ leave days after getting NOC, due to…

Days after India’s aviation ministry issued a ‘no objection certificate’ to AlHind Air and FlyExpress, Kochi-based Alhind Air airlines, has put over 120 of its employees on a “no work, no pay” leave. Here’s why.
Who was Angel Chakma? Tripura student dies after being critically injured in alleged racist attack in Dehradun

Angel Chakma had been undergoing medical treatment at a private hospital for 17 days and died on Friday (December 26). Police have now added murder charges to the First Information Report (FIR). Here are more details on this.
‘Worst of the worst’: The 10 most violent illegal immigrants nabbed in 2025

In President Donald Trump’s first year back in office, over 2.5 million illegal aliens have left the country, due in large part to the administration’s crackdown on illegal immigration and extensive deportation program. In its deportation push, the Department of Homeland Security has prioritized targeting violent criminal illegals. DHS Assistant Secretary Tricia McLaughlin has accused the media of “whitewashing” facts about the arrests of illegal immigrants with violent criminal histories and portraying them as victims. “As the media whitewashes the facts, day in and day out, our brave men and women of ICE risk their lives for the American people,” McLaughlin said. From a “habitual” child predator to a beheading incident to another who strangled a taxicab driver to death, here are ten of the worst of the worst criminal illegal aliens arrested with violent charges this year. On June 1, Mohamed Sabry Soliman, an Egyptian national living in the U.S. on an expired visa, was arrested on federal charges of first-degree murder, first-degree assault and a hate crime after allegedly setting fire to people at a pro-Israel event in Boulder. Authorities described the attack as terrorism-inspired violence. According to the federal indictment, Soliman threw two Molotov cocktails at event attendees, shouting, “Free Palestine!” Per the indictment, he was armed with a backpack weed sprayer that contained a flammable liquid and a black plastic container that held at least 18 Molotov cocktails. DHS TAKES VICTORY LAP AFTER ARRESTING OVER 10K ILLEGAL ALIENS IN DEEP BLUE CITY DESPITE VIOLENT RIOTS Thirteen people were injured in the attack, and an 82-year-old woman, Karen Diamond, died of her injuries on June 25, 2025. A dog was also harmed. Just days later, Emiliano Garduno-Galvez was arrested for attempted murder after he allegedly threw a Molotov cocktail at law enforcement during anti-ICE riots in Los Angeles. The incident was caught on video and posted to X by DHS. According to the agency, Garduno-Galvez had been previously deported and has a criminal history, including grand theft and a DUI. On June 20, DHS announced that ICE arrested Gabriel Hurtado-Cariaco, a Venezuelan illegal immigrant and member of the infamous Tren de Aragua gang, which was designated a “foreign terrorist organization” by the Trump administration. According to DHS, during an immigration enforcement operation in Bellevue, Nebraska, Hurtado-Cariaco launched a “brutal and premeditated assault” on a female ICE Homeland Security Investigations special agent and an FBI agent. The agency said that Hurtado-Cariaco threw the ICE agent to the ground, slammed her head into the pavement, ripped off her body armor, and made repeated and physical violent contact. The agent survived but sustained serious injuries to her head and arm and was treated at the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Though Hurtado-Cariaco fled the scene, he was picked up hours later and charged with attempted murder of a federal officer and assault of a federal officer with infliction of bodily injury. He entered the country illegally in 2023. Also facing deportation is Indian illegal alien Harjinder Singh, who was arrested on August 12 after a Florida Turnpike crash in which investigators allege he made an unlawful U-turn with a semitruck, causing a wreck that killed three people. DHS LAUNCHES ‘WORST OF THE WORST’ WEBPAGE TARGETING ALLEGED CRIMINAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS NATIONWIDE Singh is facing three counts of vehicular homicide in Florida and ICE has lodged a detainer for his arrest. According to DHS, Singh entered the country illegally in 2018 and was issued a commercial driver’s license by the state of California in 2024. Singh’s case sparked widespread concern about illegal immigrant drivers endangering lives on U.S. roads. On Aug. 18, ICE arrested William Alexander Telles Amaya, a 35-year-old criminal alien from El Salvador, whom the agency described as a “habitual child predator.” ICE said that Amaya has been convicted three times for child sex offenses, including aggravated sexual assault of a child in April 2006, failure to register as a sex offender in May 2015, and sexual indecency with a minor in July 2025. DHS PACKAGES LATEST ICE ARRESTS AS ‘CHRISTMAS GIFT TO AMERICANS’ In another major Texas city, Dallas, ICE arrested Cuban illegal Yordanis Cobos-Martinez on Sept. 10. According to the agency, Cobos-Martinez has a long criminal history, including child sex abuse, grand theft of a motor vehicle, false imprisonment and carjacking. The agency said that Cobos-Martinez was arrested by Dallas police for allegedly using a machete to behead a merchant he had argued with. The agency said the murder took place in front of the merchant’s spouse and child and that Cobos-Martinez then kicked the head of the victim “around like a soccer ball.” ICE said that Cobos-Martinez had previously been arrested by ICE and had a final order of removal, but was released by the Biden administration just a week before Trump took office on Jan. 13. DHS announced the Oct. 14 arrest of Eduardo Aguilar, a 23-year-old Mexican illegal alien residing in Dallas, after he called for the murder of ICE agents in a Spanish video posted on TikTok. Aguilar’s post, dated Oct. 9, 2025, called for “10 dudes in Dallas with determination who aren’t afraid to [two skull emoji].” He offered “10K for each ICE agent.” According to court records, Aguilar was charged with transmitting a communication in interstate or foreign commerce containing a threat. He entered the country illegally in 2018 and had an outstanding removal order from 2019. At the time of his arrest, Aguilar had a loaded 9mm handgun in his vehicle. DHS RIPS DEM-RUN COUNTY AFTER ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT MURDERER RELEASED: ‘BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS’ In Plano, Texas, ICE lodged a detainer on Nov. 17 against Sergio Noe de Nova Duarte, a Mexican illegal alien, who allegedly attacked an innocent woman jogging in a park with a hammer. The Plano Police Department charged Duarte with aggravated kidnapping and bodily injury. He had previous arrests for burglary and larceny in 2024 and had been arrested by ICE, but was released under the Biden administration. He was set to appear before an immigration