9/11 terrorist fears Trump will be elected and execute him as lawmakers urge DOJ against French transfer

A 9/11 terrorist’s plea to a Virginia judge that he be sent home to France from a federal Supermax prison to avoid the prospect of Donald Trump ordering his execution led to outrage from lawmakers on Monday. A letter from Zacarias Moussaoui to federal Judge Leonie Brinkema in Alexandria lays out the so-called “20th hijacker’s” concerns that a future Trump administration will lead to his swift demise. In his letter sent from ADX Florence in Colorado, Moussaoui argued he previously pledged his “collaboration” with U.S. authorities against al Qaeda operatives like Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and asked Brinkema to order the transfer. “Instead, your honor might concur that there is a possibility of, not a probability, that if the ex-U.S. President Donald Trump was to be reelected, he will sentence me to death by presidential executive order,” the terrorist wrote. MAYORKAS ‘BASICALLY TOOK A CRAP ON 9/11’ BY INVOKING DOMESTIC POLITICAL EXTREMISTS AT MEMORIAL: GUTFELD In his lengthy, handwritten letter laying out his argument, he made references to presidential power as well as the Trump Justice Department’s decision to drop charges against Gen. Michael Flynn, now retired, after a guilty plea for lying to federal agents. Critics argue that France’s strong opposition to the death penalty presented a significant obstacle for the U.S. when seeking the extradition of Earth Day co-founder Ira Einhorn from France to Philadelphia in 2001 to stand trial for the murder of his girlfriend. Moussaoui’s letter depicted a marked change in his previous demeanor, as his 2006 trial was rife with insults and courtroom outbursts, including his refusal to stand and a retort after learning he escaped the death penalty: “You’ll never get my blood: God curse you all.” In court, he also claimed – then recanted – that he was supposed to have hijacked a fifth plane and flown it into the White House. In the letter, the terrorist further wrote he believes there is still time before Inauguration Day 2025 for a transfer to be worked out with French authorities: “May your honor and your court enter an order as soon as your court finds appropriate and grant me my different request petition.” The Eastern District of Virginia clerk’s office confirmed to Fox News Digital that Brinkema’s chambers had received such a letter. A copy was first published on the Legal Insurrection website. 9/11 VICTIMS BLAME ‘SPINELESS’ POLITICAL LEADERS, SOCIAL MEDIA AFTER BIN LADEN LETTER GOES VIRAL In response, a dozen U.S. senators wrote to both President Biden and Attorney General Merrick Garland, urging them to ignore the plea. “It has come to our attention that Zacarias Moussaoui – the only person to be convicted in a U.S. court for his role in the devastating terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001 – has submitted a request to the U.S. Department of Justice to be transferred to his home country of France to serve the remainder of his life sentence,” the letter reads. “No consideration whatsoever should be given to this convicted terrorist’s preferences for where to serve his sentence for his heinous crimes, and we demand that you swiftly deny his transfer request and force him to spend the remainder of his pathetic life imprisoned in the country he and his fellow terrorists attacked 23 years ago,” continues the letter, which was spearheaded by Sens. Marco Rubio and Rick Scott, R-Fla. Sen. John Hoeven, R-N.D., who also signed the letter, added that Moussaoui and his co-conspirators “committed a heinous crime against our nation, inflicting damage and grief upon the victims and their families that can never be repaired.” CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP “The Biden administration must deny this request and ensure he continues to face justice in the U.S.,” Hoeven said. Another signatory, Sen. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., said any terrorist who played a role in 9/11 should never leave a U.S. prison. “Under no circumstances should Zacarias Moussaoui be allowed to serve his sentence in France,” Blackburn said. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, echoed that sentiment, saying Biden and the Justice Department should “unequivocally deny this request. Moussaoui committed heinous acts against the United States on September 11 and he should remain imprisoned in the country he attacked.” Other signatories included Sens. Thom Tillis, R-N.C., Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va., Mike Braun, R-Ind., Bill Cassidy, R-La., Pete Ricketts, R-Neb., and Idaho Republicans James Risch and Mike Crapo. Moussaoui was originally arrested in August 2001 after suspicions about his attempt to take flight training classes. He also allegedly received $14,000 in a wire transfer from fellow 9/11 co-conspirator Ramzi bin Alshibh, who never made it to the U.S. because his visa application was denied. A spokesperson for the Justice Department said it is a matter of policy not to discuss prisoner transfer requests or whether they are pending. However, the spokesperson added that Moussaoui is serving a life sentence for “terrorism offenses” and the DOJ plans to “enforce this life sentence in U.S. custody.” The White House did not respond to a separate request for comment.
The ‘weird’ campaign: The stunning difference between Harris and Vance coverage

Kamala Harris has a long digital history – what we used to call a paper trail – that depicts her as an uber-liberal. That’s hardly surprising, since for most of her career – from prosecutor to state attorney general to senator – she needed to appeal only to her left-wing base in royal blue California. But as the Democratic nominee, Harris at some point will have to explain, or explain away, some of those past positions that will not play well in a tight national election, where a series of polls show her in statistical ties with Donald Trump in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin – and up 6 points in Minnesota. The Trump camp, where the former president called Harris a “bum,” among other epithets, and boasted about mispronouncing her name, is surfacing some of her greatest liberal hits. But the mainstream press has what influential blogger Andrew Sullivan calls “amnesia,” writing that while she might even win, “Harris is one of the weakest and wokest Democratic candidates there is. She cannot credibly appeal to the center after such extreme-left posturing.” HARRIS CLAIMS BIDEN FIT TO CONTINUE IN OFFICE, DESPITE MORE THAN 80 DOCUMENTED ENCOUNTERS IN PAST YEAR So if and when the Harris Honeymoon wears off, that is the vice president’s challenge. She has to tell voters why she no longer holds these positions, if that’s the case. Maybe it’s because she “evolved.” Maybe it’s because she was largely representing San Francisco at the time. Maybe her time as VP has changed her outlook. But she can’t simply let it slide. Even the sympathetic press will get over its amnesia eventually. Some examples: During the BLM riots in the summer of 2020, after George Floyd’s murder, Harris helped promote a bail fund to get the criminals out of jail. She said in one interview: “They’re not going to let up and they should not. And we should not.” Harris said in another interview: “It is outdated, and it is actually wrong and backward to think that more police officers will create more safety.” And during her 2020 campaign she said: “Private prisons are making money off the incarceration and suffering of human beings. One of my first acts of business as president will be to begin phasing out detention centers and private prisons.” During the same campaign, Harris favored Medicare for All – a Bernie favorite –while acknowledging that would abolish private health insurance. Joe Biden refused to go that far left. Harris also promised to ban fracking – but has backed off that through an aide’s comments. HISTORIAN WHO PREDICTED ALMOST EVERY ELECTION SINCE 1984 GIVES TAKE ON TRUMP-HARRIS MATCHUP When the media instantaneously switched their allegiance from Biden (of course he can serve another four years!) to Harris (she’s a young, fresh voice!), they quickly formed a defensive squad. Several top news organizations tried to debunk the notion that she’d ever been named border czar. The most embarrassing case was Axios, which said that “the Trump campaign and Republicans have tagged Harris repeatedly with the ‘border czar’ title — which she never actually had.” Except that in 2021, Axios said: “Harris, appointed by Biden as border czar…” (Axios updated its story.) It’s true that it was just journalistic shorthand, and that Harris was assigned to work on the root causes of illegal immigration, and did work diplomatically with Mexico and Guatemala. But why deny that she had that unofficial title? Those who call the vice president a DEI pick justify it by saying Biden had essentially promised to pick a Black woman. One guest on FOX Business went far lower by comparing Harris to the Hawk-Tuah girl. (It involves a sexual act. Google it if you need to.) Trump, meanwhile, has accused Harris of engineering a “coup.” (Nobody ran against her.) He also said Jews should have their heads examined if they vote for the Democrats (Kamala, of course, is married to a Jewish guy). The former president may have lowered expectations by calling Harris “dumb as a rock,” given the almost flawless execution of her first week. I get the impression that Trump is still trying to figure out how to run against the 59-year-old Harris. (The Washington Post has a nice TikTok on how Donna Brazile and other allies spent weeks planning a Kamala candidacy in case Biden bowed out.) Now contrast that with the media’s treatment of JD Vance, where no older remark is deemed too small to be resurrected. The Harris team is trying to paint both Trump and Vance as weird, with a statement referring to his “weird and extreme views.” The Trump camp is trying to depict Harris as weird. The whole thing is, uh, very strange. KAMALA RIDES TSUNAMI OF POSITIVE PRESS, BUT SKEPTICS SEE A RISKY CHOICE Vance’s biggest controversy is his 2021 Fox interview saying that a “childless cat lady,” naming Harris among others, doesn’t have a “direct stake” in society and are miserable in their own lives. He has broadened that to include childless media people. The remarks got him into a spat with Jennifer Aniston, which is not exactly where you want to be – and brought him a scolding by the Wall Street Journal editorial page. At first, the Ohio senator told Megyn Kelly he was being sarcastic and loves cats. On Sunday, Fox host Trey Gowdy, a former GOP congressman, told Vance that George Washington and James Madison were among those who had no biological children. “If you look at what the left has done,” said Vance. “They have radically taken this out of context and, in fact, aggressively lied about what I’ve said. What I do think is true, Trey, and this goes to the heart of what I was talking about three years ago in those comments, but it’s going to be something I continue to talk about, is that the left has increasingly become explicitly anti-child and anti-family. “They’ve encouraged young families not to have children at all because of
Trump to attend National Association of Black Journalists Convention in Chicago

Former President Trump will visit Chicago, Illinois, for the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) Convention, his campaign announced Monday. The convention will be held at the Hilton Chicago at 720 South Michigan Avenue and Trump will participate during its opening day on Wednesday, July 31, at noon CST. The NABJ said on its website that the convention is a conference for journalism education, career development, networking and innovation. “This year’s convention in the Windy City will attract industry leaders, innovators, and influencers in journalism, media, technology, business, government, community service, health, arts, entertainment, academia, and more,” the website said. SECRET SERVICE ALLEGEDLY DELAYED TRUMP’S NASHVILLE SPEECH FOLLOWING SECURITY LAPSE Trump will take part in a Q&A with political journalists in front of an audience of registered convention spectators. The discussion will focus on the most pressing issues facing the black community, the Trump campaign and the NABJ said. “We look forward to our attendees hearing from former President Trump on the critical issues our members and their audiences care about most,” NABJ President Ken Lemon said in a statement. “While NABJ does not endorse political candidates as a journalism organization, we understand the serious work of our members, and welcome the opportunity for them to ask the tough questions that will provide the truthful answers Black Americans want and need to know.” TRUMP WILL DEBATE DEMOCRATIC PARTY’S ‘ULTIMATE NOMINEE,’ SAYS CAMPAIGN ADVISER The event will be moderated by anchor of The Faulkner Focus and co-host of Outnumbered on FOX News Harris Faulkner, ABC News senior congressional correspondent Rachel Scott and Semafor political reporter Kadia Goba. “President Trump accomplished more for Black Americans than any other president in recent history by implementing America First policies on the economy, immigration, energy, law and order, and foreign policy,” the Trump campaign claimed in a press release. “Historic rates of Black voters now support President Trump, and the reason is simple: Black voters know that President Trump is the only presidential candidate who can deliver results on day one because he already has, including landmark unemployment rates for Black Americans, increased median income for Black households, historic permanent funding for HBCUs (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), comprehensive bipartisan criminal justice reform, and nearly $50 billion in funds to revitalize Opportunity Zones,” his campaign continued. Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic Party’s presumptive presidential nominee, was also invited to participate in the convention, but she has not confirmed her attendance. Lemon said the NABJ invites presidential nominees to the convention in each presidential election year. Former Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Bill Clinton attended NABJ conventions in the past, either as presidents or presidential candidates. The event will not be open to the general public and will be live-streamed on NABJ’s YouTube and Facebook pages.
Wayanad landslide: What exactly happened in Kerala’s hilly district, which left over 15 dead, hundreds trapped?

The Mundakkai, Chooralmala, Attamala, and Noolpuzha villages were among the areas affected and cut off by the landslides
Kerala landslide: At least 5 killed, hundreds feared trapped in Wayanad, rescue ops underway

The Kerala State Disaster Management Authority (KSDMA) has said that Fireforce and NDRF teams have been deployed to the affected area, with an additional NDRF team en route to Wayanad
Excise policy case: AAP counters CBI charge sheet implicating Delhi CM Kejriwal, says ‘they have failed to…’

The BJP and its agencies have been investigating this case for two years, filing over 50,000-page charge sheets and interrogating more than 500 witnesses, while conducting raids at multiple locations, the AAP said in a statement.
Biden calls Speaker Johnson ‘dead on arrival’ in odd response to criticism of proposed radical SCOTUS changes

President Biden called House Speaker Mike Johnson “dead on arrival” during a strange interaction with a reporter on Monday. The exchange came shortly after Biden called on Congress to impose term limits and a code of conduct on the Supreme Court. In a statement released earlier on Monday, Johnson condemned Biden’s proposal to “radically overhaul the U.S. Supreme Court,” and argued that doing so would “tilt the balance of power” and erode the rule of law. “This proposal is the logical conclusion to the Biden-Harris Administration and Congressional Democrats’ ongoing efforts to delegitimize the Supreme Court,” the Louisiana Republican argued. “Their calls to expand and pack the Court will soon resume.” “It is telling that Democrats want to change the system that has guided our nation since its founding simply because they disagree with some of the Court’s recent decisions,” he added. “This dangerous gambit of the Biden-Harris Administration is dead on arrival in the House.” TRUMP TELLS JESSE WATTERS THAT HE WAS NOT WARNED ABOUT GUNMAN, DESPITE REPORTS When a reporter asked Biden for his response after he arrived in Austin, Texas, on Monday afternoon, Biden gave a garbled response. “Mr. President, House Speaker Johnson says your Supreme Court reform is ‘dead on arrival.’ What’s your reaction, sir?” a reporter inquired. “Who said that?” Biden responded. “Speaker Johnson said it’s ‘dead on arrival,’” the reporter repeated. The president then responded, “I think that’s what he is.” WATCH: THOUSANDS DESCEND ON MICHIGAN TOWN FOR FIRST TRUMP RALLY SINCE FAILED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT When the journalist asked for clarification, Biden doubled down on his retort. “That he is – dead on arrival,” he replied. The president then vowed that he was going to “figure [out] a way,” to get his proposed radical changes to the Supreme Court passed. Around an hour later, Biden clarified his remarks during a speech and explained that he was referring to Johnson’s thought process. “The Republican Speaker of the House said, whatever he proposes, [is] dead on arrival,” Biden said to the audience. “I think his thinking is dead on arrival.” Fox News Digital reached out to the White House and Johnson’s office for comment. Fox News Digital’s Sarah Tobianski and Anders Hagstrom contributed to this report.
Jharkhand train accident: Several coaches of Howrah-Mumbai express derail near Jamshedpur, many injured

All have been given first aid by the Railway medical team: Indian Railways
Meet woman, whose husband cracked UPSC to become IAS officer, left after few years, his coaching centre is now sealed…

Dr. Vikas Divyakirti married Taruna Verma, who holds a PhD and serves as the Director at Drishti IAS. She has 65.5K followers? on Instagram.
Kanwar Yatra: Schools to remain closed in Ghaziabad, Hapur, Muzaffarnagar, Haridwar till…

The closure is due to the large number of devotees expected for the Kanwar Yatra